Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Few people have a plan for when fire or water damage disrupts your business or home. When the unplanned happens, you know you can rely on SERVPRO of Pike / NE Monroe Counties to help walk you through the cleaning and restoration process. SERVPRO’s goal is to minimize the stress and bring comfort and understanding to our customers by effectively communicating and setting proper expectations. Our priority is to complete every job as quickly and efficiently as possible and help to restore and rebuild to make it "Like it never even happened."
Whether it is a residential or commercial property, SERVPRO of Pike / NE Monroe Counties can take care of the cleanup and restoration after fire, smoke, or water damage. We pride ourselves on the fact that our technicians are also certified to handle mold and mildew mitigation.
Training and development is a large part of what makes SERVPRO the number one choice for your restoration needs. SERVPRO of Pike / NE Monroe Counties continues to grow and prioritizes investing in our employees. All employees start with initial training and certifications. We also try to take advantage of corporate training events. Our professionals receive IICRC certifications.
No job is too small or too large. We are always able to call on any of our fellow 1,700 plus franchises from around the country if we need the extra manpower.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (570) 296-1177
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Pike / NE Monroe Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.