If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (570) 296-1177

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

the roof, the roof, the floor is on fire.

8/30/2018 (Permalink)

Every day here at SERVPRO is always exciting. From large loss water jobs to clients thinking mildew in their tub is a full-blown mold breakout. But more recently we encountered a situation where just a little preparation and preparedness goes a long way. The SERVPRO team was recently called out to what was explained by the client "A HUGE FIRE" in her home. When asked what caused this quote-unquote HUGE FIRE, she told SERVPRO she fell asleep with a lit cigarette in her hand. Now, most people know that the last thing you want to do is lit a cigarette in the house while you are getting sleepy. The end result was 1os of thousands of dollars in property and physical damage. Now the fire is one thing but then there comes all the water the fire company used to put it out. That water that really saved the home from burning to the ground also caused an astronomical amount of damage to the floors ceilings and walls of the affected home. 

Other News

View Recent Posts