How SERVPRO Cleans and Disinfects Your Home or Business
SERVPRO always follows the Center for Disease Control and Prevention's guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting your home or business:
- Wear reusable or disposable gloves for all cleaning and disinfection.
- Clean surfaces using soap and water, then use disinfectant.
- Cleaning with soap and water reduces number of germs, dirt and impurities on the surface. Disinfecting kills germs on surfaces.
- Focus cleaning on frequently touched surfaces. High touch surfaces include:
- Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
SERVPRO always uses EPA-approved disinfectants and follows the EPA guidelines for safe and effective usage.
To schedule a cleaning and disinfection of your home or business, call us today at 570-424-2290